Tuesday - December 12, 2023

Started by GPdemayo, December 12, 2023, 08:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPdemayo

Morning all.....cool 48° in sunny Central Florida.

Got to go to the dealership and have the car's computer checked. It keeps putting up all sorts of messages about having things serviced and dire warnings, lights up like a Xmas tree,  then disappears.

Catch up on y'all this afternoon, have a fun day!
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Good morning Greg and all who follow,

Good luck with the car Greg.

Just another workday here.  It does help that I'm on a 4-day work week schedule thanks to spreading out my vacation days.  Yesterday I remembered I had one remaining vacation day I was holding in reserve.  So, I scheduled that one for the day after X-Mas.  That'll make that week a three-day work week.  I'll have to schedule my time off for next year so I can continue this four-day work week trend right up until retirement in April.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Jerry

Morning everyone

Sun is shining is South Jersey 28.
Later on 45.

Errands to run this morning.
Then maybe just maybe some bench time.

Remember it's the SILLY SEASON!!
So if your out and about be careful!!

Everyone have a great day!!  ;D

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

deemery

Greg, if they're competent, the first thing they'll check is your grounding point.  I'm no mechanic, but even I know that's often the cause of electrical flakeyness.

Yesterday was a bust for me.  I was shopping, spent some time bent over looking for something at the back of the bottom shelf, and my lower back has been bothering me since then.  Fortunately I have a PT session scheduled for today (last day on the stiff hip), so I'll get them to look at that. 

ReadingBob has heard this, this is for the rest of you working stiffs:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsDkmVo2fg4

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

jerryrbeach

Good morning. 

Quiet day here today, nothing special planned.  I hope everyone has a great day!
Jerry

S&S RR

Good morning! I'm at the workbench, today.  ;D Winter has returned after our warm spell. 

I hope everyone has a great day,

John
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ACL1504

Morning all,

Pam and I have bowling at noon and then lunch with friends.

Nothing else on the agenda from here.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Jim Donovan

Just another day in paradise here in Central Florida. The wife has some ladies coming over soon so I am heading out the work on the RV. Not much modeling getting done but hopefully soon. Have a great day.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Rail and Tie

Happy Tuesday Neighbours!

Just a photo from the past to share today.

Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com

PRR Modeler

Good Afternoon All,

Started out here at 50F this morning. After a couple of chores, I headed to the train room to take photos and run a train. The train ran kind of. The track is mega dirty so guess what I'm doing tomorrow? I also think I may have fried the decoder in my RS1 but I'm not sure yet. I'll try it again after track cleaning.

Good luck with the car Greg.

Darryl great looking photo.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision