Wednesday, Dec 13, 2023

Started by Zephyrus52246, December 13, 2023, 09:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Slept late as I'm dealing with the remnants of an upper respiratory infection over the last few days.  Pretty much cleared up.  Will test the layout today as the children/grandkids start arriving this afternoon.  

Jeff

GPdemayo

Morning all.....

Had a fun time yesterday, found out the car has a weak battery and needs a new sensor for a "thing-a-ma jig" and a new a/c compressor. :'( Get to pick it up and pay for everything not under warranty this afternoon.....wonderful. :o
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Rollin

Cold here today...
Finally got one small control panel mounted. I used some LED's scavenged from Christmas lights as indicators, showing whether these storage tracks are powered or not.

Pictures in the future...

ReadingBob

Good morning all,

OMG the moths are going to be flying out of Greg's wallet today!

Just having loads of fun here at work this morning.  Time to take a short lunch break and run a few errands though.  I'm patiently waiting for my chance to get back to the workbench on Friday.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

deemery

I had fasting blood test this morning, and now waiting for a noon service appointment to show up.  The rest of the day is mine, and I hope to work on the layout if my back doesn't bother me.  

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Jerry

Afternoon everyone

A sunny/47 here in South Jersey.

Not sure what's on the agenda today but hopefully some bench time later.

Everyone have a great day!!  ;D

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Rail and Tie

Hump Day! Well not really. When Self-employed every day is Wednesday!

Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com