Wednesday January 2024

Started by JimGF51, January 24, 2024, 06:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimGF51

Morning, one and all. Much warmer, 45, with showers today. More of a SC winter feel :)

Jim

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

Morning all,

My plan for today is work on the REA build.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Temperature right around 32 and it's raining.  Hopefully won't be slick as I have a haircut appointment this morning.  

Hope to work on the Gusano kit later.

Jeff

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Looks like we're going to get up to 80 today.  Not bad for late January.   8)

Another day of fun and games at the keyboard.  Next week is our PI planning week.  Meetings upon meetings upon meetings.  Thankfully I'm remote so I'll queue up several train related DVD's and watch those while people ramble on.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

GPdemayo

Quote from: ReadingBob on January 24, 2024, 08:36:10 AMMorning all,

Looks like we're going to get up to 80 today.  Not bad for late January.  8)

Yeah.................. ;D ;D ;D
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

We might get almost halfway to 80F  today if the weather guessers are correct.  Of course, it'll be a gray and probably wet almost halfway...

I hope everyone has a great day!
Jerry

deemery

We got a bit of snow last night, and the roads were crappy today.  I went out anyway, to the grocery store, the car repair place (new battery, didn't want to worry about a dead battery at Springfield) and the bank (cash for Springfield.)  Then I came home and mocked up another dormer for the brickworks.
IMG_9664.jpeg
This looks better, but I still think I'll wait until I've looked at the full selection of Tichy windows at Springfield before making a final decision.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

PRR Modeler

Afternoon All,

Started out the day at the dentist and now have a treatment plan that doesn't require surgery. I'll have 4 appointments with the first on Friday. Tomorrow is a haircut.

I hope everyone has a good night.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision