Friday 26th January

Started by madharry, January 26, 2024, 04:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madharry

Good morning from a sunny UK. Just off with the Red Hook Bay layout up north for a show this weekend. I am not looking forward to the drive.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Mike

JimGF51

Good morning Mike, safe travels. Balmy and damp this AM. Work till noon, may get some bench time in later.

Be safe.

Jim

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Have a good show, Mike.  

Here it's raining but above freezing so it's not icy.  

I'm off for four days and hope to work on the Gusano kit, and generally be lazy.

Jeff

ACL1504

Morning all,

Nothing to report or see here. Move along!  ;D

Tom
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Raymo

Greetings from a rainy and wet Big E parking lot in West Springfield Massachusetts. I was told to be here for 8:00 to get an early start on setting up the Seaport Model Works display. I still waiting for it to show up. :-\ Next year I'm going back to being a tourist and I'll be in and out in a few hours.

Jerry

Morning everyone

Another rainy day here in South Jersey.

Hopefully time at the bench later on.

Everyone have a great day!!  :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Keep It Rusty

Good morning all.

For the past week, I have been battling a severe case of tonsilitis. I'm on the backend of it now, thankfully.

I hope you are all well.

I have finished my new shop here now, so I'll be back to making kits again very shortly.

I have opened a new board here on the forum called "Modeling Wizardry". It can be found just below "Dioramas" on the main index. This board is exclusively for all things laser cutting, 3D printing... model tech!

S&S RR

Good morning! Raining here this morning. The snow we have left is very heavy. 

I hope everyone has a great day,
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

deemery

Well, while I was sitting on the couch with the dogs, keeping them occupied while the house cleaners were here, the UPS guy apparently knocked on the door to the (open) garage.  Even the dogs didn't trigger.  So s/he left me a "love note" and the package I was expecting today will have to wait until Sunday or next week before I can pick it up.  So not happy at all...

The master for the dormers is done, it just needs the clapboard sides and a bit of clean-up.  I'll try to generate enough steam to make the mold today.
IMG_9668.jpg

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

PRR Modeler

Afternoon All,

Started out the day at the dentist and although it went well at the time, now my mouth is really sore and I am truly tired of dealing with the pain. Sorry for whining.

I hope everyone has a good night.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

MartyO

We are just lying here in a Pittsfield waiting to go to the show in the morning. The cash is burning a hole in my pocket.
Marty