Sunday January 28, 2024

Started by JimGF51, January 28, 2024, 07:57:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimGF51

Good morning all. One of those days, one forecast has a nice day coming, with just a bit of clouds, the other has rain all day. Same old, same old LOL

Some bench time today, still struggling with what scale/gauge/era, etc.. to put my primary effort in to.

Those at Springfield, have a great time.

Be safe, all.

Jim

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Another day at 35 degrees here.  No rain/snow forecast.  

Need to update the Gusano build thread, and maybe get it finished today?  ::)

Will watch the NFL games later today as well.

Jeff

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Jerry

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

deemery

Back from Springfield, and I'm still tired.  I came home with a full bag of stuff I didn't know I needed, will unpack that later and try to figure out where to put it.  

I got to talk to just about everyone I wanted to see, so that's a big success.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

Doing something different today, we re at a book fair. I've met some interesting people and already have a couple of books, one a flying mystery novel and the other military. Authors are interesting. Later I will continue work on clothing factory while watching football. Have a great day everyone.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Looking forward to some workbench time this afternoon.  Have to choose between playoff games that I'm not particularly interested in or popping in a movie while I'm at the workbench.  I have a feeling the movie may win.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

deemery

Bob, wife and I watched "North by Northwest" a week ago, that was a lot of fun, with some great train scenes.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Raymo

Good Afternoon. Here at the Big E in Springfield waiting for 5 pm to get here. The show had over 15,000 tickets sold for Saturday alone, we'll hear later what today did. I got my booty packed away in the truck I'll unload it tomorrow.

PRR Modeler

Afternoon All,

Friday and mid Saturday I had severe dental pain. Made a trip to an Urgent Care where I was prescribed antibiotics and a pain killer. I still have some pain but it's more manageable now.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision