Tuesday January 30, 2024

Started by Jim Donovan, January 30, 2024, 09:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Folks;

Looks like I start today. Things starting good, had a full night of sleep, something I no longer take for granted. We are visiting friends today, perhaps a Hobby Lobby in my future and then perhaps some fun at the layout. Cilly but sunny so I am all set. Have a good day folks.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

MartyO

Morning,

Just chilling and waiting for winter to end.
Marty

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I'd like to be just chilling.  I'm just waiting for a meeting to end.  The second one of this morning.  Nothing to report on the workbench front (where I'd much rather be).

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Morning all,

Blood test this morning. Bowling at noon and then late lunch with friends.

Have and safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

S&S RR

Good morning! I'm working on the railroad this morning.  I hope everyone has a great day.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Raymo

Good afternoon. Been putting away my Springfield booty as Jaime likes to say and cleaning up the bench.

JimGF51

Afternoon all. Work day today, morning shift. Now a bit of bench time, I hope.

Anyone know if there are any threads here or elsewhere on Stoney Mountain and or Sylvan Scale models? Lots of Jordan ones out there.

Be safe.

Jim

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

PRR Modeler

Afternoon All,

Completed the rescue. In thr trainroom I did some CV checking then painted a 3D pronted still thrn put it in the woods with 2 moonshiners and a dog.

Tomorrow I plan on starting a new FOS kit named Wiley waterproofing which is a mid-sized manufacturer. Wiley is MOH's maiden name.

I hop everyone has a good night.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

S&S RR

Quote from: Raymo on January 30, 2024, 12:07:54 PMGood afternoon. Been putting away my Springfield booty as Jaime likes to say and cleaning up the bench.
So what did you find?
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Raymo

Quote from: S&S RR on January 30, 2024, 04:59:37 PM
Quote from: Raymo on January 30, 2024, 12:07:54 PMGood afternoon. Been putting away my Springfield booty as Jaime likes to say and cleaning up the bench.
So what did you find?
No Jordans, a half dozen Sylvan kits, lots of detail parts,a couple of Brian's 20 dollar kits and a Funaro Mckeen motor car trailer that might make a neat diner.

Raymo

Quote from: JimGF51 on January 30, 2024, 12:38:47 PMAfternoon all. Work day today, morning shift. Now a bit of bench time, I hope.

Anyone know if there are any threads here or elsewhere on Stoney Mountain and or Sylvan Scale models? Lots of Jordan ones out there.

Be safe.

Jim
There should be some of my build threads on here in the vehicle thread. I've built a bunch of the Stoney mountain cars bet never did a build thread.

deemery

In DC for the retirement ceremony of a friend.  I worked for him when he was a major, 22 years ago...
1O3A2067.jpeg
Since he was in a joint assignment, he went for the Navy tradition of being 'piped' into retirement.  

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to