Saturday, February 24, 2024

Started by ACL1504, February 24, 2024, 06:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

This is my 6th Saturday this week. Don't know where the week goes!

Today I have Bagels, Cream Cheese and OJ. Coffee on the side.

Open house this morning at the A&S RR. Come one, come all. Lunch at the local watering hole so we can continue the BSing.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Morning all.....haircut and some BS on the schedule this morning
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

Coffee, lots of coffee. Today I have some chores to accomplish so won't be able to see the Central Florida gang, but sounds like fun.  It was a week for sure. Hopefully the next will be a little calmer, we will see.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

S&S RR

Good morning! I'm going to use my 6th Saturday this week to do some modeling. It has been a busy week and I'm ready for some workbench time.  I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

I guess this would be my fifth Saturday of the week, as I only worked two days this week.   :)

Worked on some issues with the windows of the structure build yesterday, I need to update the thread.

Jeff

Janbouli

Good afternoon , my only Saturday this month . Did some gardening and now gonna do some modeling. I hate gardening , but once I've done it it makes me feel good and proud of myself .
I love photo's, don't we all.

MartyO

Morning,

Coffee sounds good, it was -12C last night...it's that full moon thing.

Continuing work on scratch building an add on to the diorama.
Marty

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Nothing new here on this rather brisk (high teens), though sunny Saturday morning.  Nothing special on deck today.

I hope everyone has a safe and rewarding day!
Jerry

cuse

Morning all...would have loved to catch up with Tom and Orlando gang but I'm committed to "Porchfest" in Sanford today. Great concept - They close off a few blocks of roads in the historic section of Sanford, FL and various bands play on people's porches. Hundreds of people walk around with their folding chairs, enjoy the music, food trucks, and local watering holes. Fun time and one of my buddies is playing for the third straight year.

Next time-Tom, keep me in the loop please

I'm hoping to get in a good hour on the layout plan before going...Hammer and nails tomorrow.

Vietnam Seabee

Sorry I'm going to miss the Orlando crew this morning....driving to Virginia ...just a quick trip up snd back returning tomorrow or Monday
Terry

deemery

Although there's always room for more touch-up, I'll call this "done".
IMG_9729.jpeg
The yellow and ochre, in small amounts, provide a nice balance/splash of color without looking toy-like.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

MartyO

Dave, it is looking good. over time the orange should fade.
Marty

PRR Modeler

Evening All,

Had a great time at Tom's today and met with a family friend for supper. An all around great day.

I hope everyone has a good night.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision