Friday, March 8, 2024

Started by Zephyrus52246, March 08, 2024, 08:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Raining here, but that's good, we really need it.  I have a four day weekend, and hope to get some work done on the layout.  

Jeff

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Frosty and foggy start to the day in my little corner of upstate NY.  Amazon delivered my order fro Elmer's glue yesterday so I can get back to ballasting track today. 

Dinner last night with my friend Jim was great.  Excellent lasagna, and lots of model railroad BS.  We left solving the world's problems to someone else to focus on the hobby.

I hope everyone has a safe and rewarding day!
Jerry

BandOGuy

Sun's out in my corner of Reading country this morning.
A lot of "stuff" on the list this morning ahead of what I really want to do (as usual). Best get started on some of them.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

cuse

Morning All and Happy Saturday to my heroes on here who celebrate them all week.

Hopefully, I'll tap out of work midday if the universe allows it...I'm heading to Ireland next Thursday and have some modest modeling goals I'd like to accomplish (or surpass) before then.

I finished what I believe to be the final route for my branchline and have done all of the foreseeable messy, dusty sawing of the benchwork, so I'd like to install and test the Ciruitron reversing circuit so I can run a small mine train up and down the (future) mountain...I've also got some damaged buildings from prior layout destruction that I need to touch up-mostly just re-attaching details and straightening pilings...no major surgery.

Those are the kinds of little boxes I'd like to get checked before I turn my attention to major scenery construction. 

Sorry I can't make it down to ACL Tom's this weekend...always a good time. I DO appreciate the invite and look forward to the next one.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

Morning all,

Errands and more errands for Pam and I today.

Have a great time in Ireland John and Happy Birthday to the little guy.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

JimGF51

Morning everyone. Just under the wire LOL

Be safe.

Jim

ReadingBob

Afternoon all,

I want to hear about the Ireland trip when you get back John!  Enjoy yourself.  It's one of the things on our bucket list.  

Working today so no workbench time.  Heading down to Tom's tomorrow morning for the SBG gathering.  Always a good time.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Jerry

Afternoon

Late here today.  The sun is shining/55 here in South Jersey.
So I did the some errands before.

Everyone have a great day!!  ;D

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

PRR Modeler

Afternoon All,

Had an eye appointment first thing then after getting home I worked on the kit for about an hour.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision