Monday - March 11, 2024

Started by ReadingBob, March 11, 2024, 07:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Just another workday.  Only six more Mondays to go.  Unless I accept the offer, I received last week to stick around longer or work part time beyond my retirement date.  I'm 95% sure my answer is going to be "Thanks, but no Thanks" on that one.  

Nothing noteworthy to report from the workbench.  Last week's home renovation, along with the subsequent cleanup efforts, took me away from the workbench.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

It is a blustery day here, temperatures only slightly below freezing.  The winds are constant at 20MPH with gusts above 40MPH, with wind chills in the mid-teems.  Brr!!!  The forecast is for the temperature to climb into the 50's during the day tomorrow, so all is not lost, at least not yet.

I hope everyone has a safe and productive (and warm) day.
Jerry

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Slept really late today, tomorrow will be a tough one getting up for work.  

Supposed to break 70 here today, so some outside yard work is on the docket.  

Hope to do a little road work on the layout as well.

Jeff

Jerry

Morning everyone

It's really a windy day here in South Jersey.
But sunny/42.

A good day to sit at the bench and do some detail painting.

Everyone have a great day!!  :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

deemery

Quote from: ReadingBob on March 11, 2024, 07:12:13 AMMorning all,

Just another workday.  Only six more Mondays to go.  Unless I accept the offer, I received last week to stick around longer or work part time beyond my retirement date.  I'm 95% sure my answer is going to be "Thanks, but no Thanks" on that one. 

Nothing noteworthy to report from the workbench.  Last week's home renovation, along with the subsequent cleanup efforts, took me away from the workbench.

Have a great one!
Offer them a consulting contract at 3x-4x your current hourly rate with a cap on hours.    ;D

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to