Friday 12 March

Started by Vietnam Seabee, March 22, 2024, 08:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vietnam Seabee

<pounding on the front door>

Raining in Central Florida this morning waiting under the canopy for someone to open up.....I'm hungry for breakfast snd I really need some coffee.

Today's agenda....change the oil in the lawn mower....work with TurboTax and write an article for the Gazette. Rain is supposed to stop around 10 but then windy this afternoon.
Someone just pulled into the parking lot....hopefully the have a key to open up
Terry

jerryrbeach

Terry,

It is obvious you need some coffee, since you labeled today as the 12th.  I'll share my coffee, but by the time it gets from NY to FL it'll likely be cold.  That would be true even if it weren't in the teens here this morning. So, I guess you're on your own. 

Headed out to run some errands this morning, hopefully I'll manage to squeeze some layout time later in the day.

I hope everyone has a safe and warm day!
Jerry

BandOGuy

Jerry,
You are welcome to stop in suburban Philadelphia and warm up the coffee. I'm such a sport, I'll even offer you some, fresh.
Slow day today before our son arrives from the People's Commonwealth, but that changes tomorrow when he picks his son up for a week-long stay.
Have a happy!
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

Vietnam Seabee

Holy Smokers, I sm in bad shape....10 days late and 10 dollars short
T

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Raining here in sunny FL. It started about 3:30 am. Have chores then I will continue removing landscaping on the layout where the last two builds will go.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

ACL1504

Morning all and all drifters,

As Terry said, "It's raining here this morning." 100% all day and most of tomorrow. Puts a damper on my yard work.

I'll just suck it up and play, err, I mean work in the A&S RR office today.

I'll update the FOS REA build later this afternoon.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MartyO

Morning,

2-4" of snow coming this afternoon and I am going to hide away from windows so I can't see it.
Marty

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I'm not adjusting my retirement countdown clock by 10 days Terry!  Don't scare me like that.   ;D

Day off today.  First thing on the agenda is to go the tank in my car.  Later on my better half and I are going out for lunch (she's off too).  This afternoon I'll pull out the workbench and get back into a new build I started.  More on that once I get far enough along to show something.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Rain wouldn't be so bad.  We have a blizzard going on now.  Looks like at least 2 inches and it's really coming down.  Glad I didn't have to go to work today, but we did have a 0730 meeting online.  

Fired up the other set of new locos which worked well and managed to get about 3 feet of track painted Wednesday.  Maybe some more layout work today.  Or computer games and YouTube videos.  I don't think I'll be out driving in this. 

Jeff

deemery

We went to see Dune 2 this afternoon.  We were the only 2 people in the (small) theater.  The movie made about as much sense as the book (without reading all the appendixes.)

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to