Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Started by Zephyrus52246, March 27, 2024, 07:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Hump Day.  I'll be cleaning and straightening up the basement as my son and his family will be coming this weekend.  I had to clean the track where the ties got painted, and ran a couple of trains to make sure everything was in working order. 

My ITLA kits came, I've started looking the one over and will get to it, probably after the kids leave Sunday.  

Jeff

jerryrbeach

Good morning,

I'm heading out the door in a few to run some errands and get the oil changed in my car.  No significant progress on the layout yesterday, though I did work on a boxcar last evening.  Probably not a lot of modeling today, either.

I hope everyone has as awesome day!
Jerry

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MartyO

Morning,

I will try to make something today, but that will be a stretch.
Marty

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Just another day in the office.  I have to cut out early this afternoon to submit my application for a passport.  Last time I had one I was still in High School so that one expired a little while back.   ::)

I'm really amazed by the amount of detail in some of the 3D printed castings that are available these days.  Neat stuff.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

deemery

Back from a visit to the GI Doc, with a colonoscopy scheduled for May.  The joys of aging....  

No work in the train room today, should get back to it tomorrow.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

ACL1504

Morning all,

A friend of Erieman's is coming over at 11 this morning to visit the layout.

When he leaves i'll be back in the yard working on old dead grass removal.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com