Friday - 03/29/2024

Started by ReadingBob, March 29, 2024, 07:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

For the last Friday of March how about some bacon, scrambled egg, home fries and toast?  Hot water is on for us tea drinkers.  Coffee drinkers are on their own cuz I don't know how to brew a pot of coffee.

Gotta work today but I'm looking forward to some workbench time over the weekend.  I'll be painting some details for a new build.

Have a great one!  
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

The coffee pot is on and I had a cup "just to be sure it is drinkable".  Otherwise count me in for Bob's breakfast.

I hope everyone has a great day!
Jerry

GPdemayo

Morning all.....and so the countdown begins Bob.
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Vietnam Seabee

I'm up for breakfast, Bob....I'll stop by Jerry's for coffee on my way over....
Terry

BandOGuy

Stopped by, coffee mug in hand.
Enjoy your Good Friday if you're so inclined.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

Jim Donovan

Did I hear someone say coffee? I'm on my way! Sorry I have not stopped by for last few days. I have been able to get some scenery work started on layout but not much else. Today we pick up son and family who are visiting through Easter. Lots planned so not much train time. Well time to grab that coffee. Have a great day folks.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

My son and his family will be here later today, so there will be no layout work until Monday at the earliest, though I suppose a train or two will run.  Some late clean up planned, and apparently one of the bathroom sinks is plugged, so I'll work on that this morning as well.  

Jeff

ACL1504

Morning all,

Thanks for breakfast Bob.

Terry, Vietnam Seabee, is bringing his son and grandson over this morning to visit the A&S RR.

The Judge will be here to run trains while Terry and I BS.

Have a great day ay'll.

Tom
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

MartyO

Morning,

What no cinnamon buns!
Marty

deemery

Yesterday was a bust, but today nothing's on the agenda and I'll do some work on the buildings I've been putzing with, after some time on the exercise machine (first time in a month...)

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Vietnam Seabee

I'm back from visiting with Tom...a great time was had by all but the BS meter was off the chart 😂😂😂
Terry