Friday - May 10, 2024

Started by ReadingBob, May 10, 2024, 08:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Not much on the agenda today except moving some furniture so the window installation can be finalized this afternoon.  They passed inspection so all that's left if removing stickers and covering up the holes where the screws are.  It'll be nice to finally be able to put the house back in order though.  Some workbench time prior to that.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

deemery

Bob, you're fully recovered from the Retirement Crud, then?  

Cloudy day, cloudy all weekend, which is a shame, since there was a massive solar flare that could produce Auroras over the next day or two.  I've gotten next-to-nothing done this week, hope to break that trend today.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

Have my coffee, the pups are on the chair next to me and I am enjoying reading world news, glad it is 'the world' meaning it is not here. I need to go out and get a gift for the bride today. Sunday is not only Mothers Day but her birthday. They seem to be coming faster and faster. Oh well, hope everyone enjoys the day.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Back from grabbing a few groceries.  I just brewed a fresh pot of coffee and am enjoying it with a blueberry muffin.  I finally finished up the work on the lawn tractor yesterday at lunch time.  In the afternoon I mowed the lawn, pretty timely as it rained overnight, is still raining, and rain is in the forecast at least through the weekend. 

I haven't done any modeling in at least a week as I've been busy with outside "stuff".  I hope to change that today.

I hope everyone has a great day!
Jerry

S&S RR

Good morning!  I have been up at my cabin all week - no internet. Amazing what you can get done if you don't have internet. ;D The cell phone service  has steadily gone down hill to the point that it is useless for internet.  A phone call of 5 min. ends up with a couple drops.  

I have been working on the layout in between trips and actually have been making some progress. In the evenings at the cabin I have been working on some small detail projects that I bring with me.  

I hope everyone is having a great day,

John
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Have already been on one walk with the dog (I'm on dog duty as the wife is out of town), and will soon go on another.  I have an MRI scheduled for this morning as well, then lunch at one of my favorite restaurants and back home for the rest of the day. 

Jeff

MartyO

Marty

ACL1504

Late morning all,

Nothing new here but I did run many errands this morning with Pam.

Have a great day everyone.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ReadingBob

Quote from: deemery on May 10, 2024, 08:49:03 AMBob, you're fully recovered from the Retirement Crud, then? 

Cloudy day, cloudy all weekend, which is a shame, since there was a massive solar flare that could produce Auroras over the next day or two.  I've gotten next-to-nothing done this week, hope to break that trend today.

dave

Thanks for asking Dave.  Yes, I'm 95% over the retirement crud.  Someone suggested it was my body attempting to purge my former employer from my system.  ;)
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

deemery

Someone suggested it was my body attempting to purge my former employer from my system.  ;)

That's a good explanation!

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to