Sunday, June 9, 2024

Started by Zephyrus52246, June 09, 2024, 08:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

New computer working fine.  Some minor issues getting the two most important games transferred.  Just started transfer of old files to new, hopefully with a speedy USB C hookup, this will take much less than the hour it did on the USB A to the portable Terabyte drive. 

A walk and mowing are on today's agenda.  Plus some work on the ITLA kit. 

Jeff

deemery

Rain and cool this morning in SE NH.  They're claiming sun later this afternoon.  

Yesterday I worked on backdrops, installed one panel, and then couldn't get the other two to come together the way I wanted.  So I ordered two more panels.  So today I'll find something else to work on, along with the usual end-of-project (the second block of row houses) pick-up/put-away.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

ACL1504

Morning all,

Nothing new here.  but I'll find something to do.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Jim Donovan

Off to a Broadway show this morning and working on layout tonight, does not get much better than that! Hope to do some design work on the scratch bridge I am working on, we will see. Have a great day folks.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

MartyO

Afternoon,

Way too hot to do anything other than complain about it being way too hot.to do anything other than ...
Marty