Monday, June 10, 2024

Started by Zephyrus52246, June 10, 2024, 06:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Going to be a beautiful sunny day here in the 70s.  I have a trip to Costco, the grocery store, and possibly Lowe's on the docket for this morning.  Finally finished with the window installation on the ITLA kit, I need to update that thread. 

Jeff

ACL1504

Morning Jeff and all others,

I just finished Chapter 11 on my book and now going to take a break and do some modeling. I need to finish the REA build.

It has been brutally hot the past couple of weeks. Weather weenies say we will get rain the next 10 days or so. We'll see.

Have a great day everyone.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

deemery

Well, it's 60 on its way to 73 here in SE NH, sunny.  Looks like a nice week all week.  (You literally couldn't pay me enough to live in Florida.)  

My backdrop project took a big step backwards when the mat board the photo backdrops were glued to warped.  So I removed the mat board from the wall (since it was peeling off anyway), misted the back, and set weights on it yesterday.  Today I'll see if that helped.  

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

BandOGuy

The only report I have this morning is the great weather outside in Reading country.
Friday, I power washed the deck which, of course, revealed all the work that needs to be done to re-stain the surface. Should have taken the average homeowner approach and just slapped stain down over what was there, green growth and all. Wish I could figure out which side of my family the "do it right" gene came from.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.