Wednesday - June 19, 2024

Started by GPdemayo, June 19, 2024, 09:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPdemayo

Morning all.....light breakfast - cereal & OJ today. Getting ready for more rain today, so I'll stay in the home office, out of the rain, working on a project in Memphis or I might wander out to the sun room and watch the dust settle on the layout. Y'all have a good one.  :) 
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

Morning Greg and others,

Eye Dr. this morning. Eyes were dilated so this screen is bright.

Rain, rain, everywhere rain.

Have a great day everyone.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Hoping for the rain to subside for a bit so I can mow the grass.  Until then, I guess I'll see what other trouble I can get into.  ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

BandOGuy

Quick trip to the vampire this AM. Fasting blood draw. With that in mind, why is the lab waiting area right across the hospital lobby from the fast serve food area? I've never smelled bacon that well scented in my life!
Back in the 90's today with NO rain forecast until next week. At least the basement is cool.
Later.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

tom.boyd.125

Morning...some branches to get picked up today from the storm last night. No water in the basement but the north and south fields away from the house have some standing water. Daughter who lives 1/4 mile north of us had a tree that fell into the side of their home and punched a hole into their roof...no injuries. At least it did not fall onto the garage where they keep the boat...here's photos of what I call the boat...son-in-law stopped by after buying gas this week...
 Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

BandOGuy

Quote from: tom.boyd.125 on June 19, 2024, 12:38:50 PMMorning...some branches to get picked up today from the storm last night. No water in the basement but the north and south fields away from the house have some standing water. Daughter who lives 1/4 mile north of us had a tree that fell into the side of their home and punched a hole into their roof...no injuries. At least it did not fall onto the garage where they keep the boat...here's photos of what I call the boat...son-in-law stopped by after buying gas this week...
 Tommy

OMG!
Is this the forerunner of the 300 letter series Chryslers? You could build a full G scale layout in the trunk.
Hemi?
Gorgeous ride!! :-* :-*
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

You gotta love all that chrome and the spacious back seat...... ;D
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL