Thursday, June 20

Started by cuse, June 20, 2024, 10:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cuse

Wow...I can't believe I'm opening at 10:30.

Hope all are well....just getting the gears turning again with the NNGC looming. I'm determined to make some tangible progress on my layout before then. Made a list, cleaned some track, moved some things around, but need to dive into something significant soon. 

We're going on a Viking riverboat cruise from Belgium to Amsterdam in July, so I'm trying to set goals and deadlines, etc.

Hoping to find more on here to get my juices flowing. Tom, Mark, and others...I'm counting on you.  ;D

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Geez John, you're another one who's taking a Viking River cruise before us.  We're planning on doing one next summer.  Let us know how it goes, what to look out for etc.  And have a great time!

I'm still getting acclimated to retirement.  I can honestly say I don't miss work.  :D

Think I'll peruse the instructions for the current kit I'm working on and then get to cleaning up and prepping things for painting.

I love the view from this bridge over the yard in Enola.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

GPdemayo

Morning all.....

Hey Bob, check with Jim Donovan about the river cruise he took which included the Kentucky Derby.
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

tom.boyd.125

Lunchtime...
 Unable to get in, the owner has not installed stairs yet...maybe they can deliver my order...overcast now with rain for the next several days again.
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com