Thursday, July 11, 2024

Started by Jim Donovan, July 11, 2024, 09:02:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Donovan

Good Morning World. 

We are up in Ohio this week babysitting grandkids and enjoying the weather. Rained yesterday but tempitures dropped to 70's, love it. I plan to do some computer work today and enjoy being a grandpa. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim

93D3AE81-7CCA-45D3-A05C-5EEFF712BD30_1_105_c.jpeg
Holland & Odessa Railroad

MartyO

Morning,

Beryl barrelled through yesterday and gave the lawn a good watering. Maybe we can go a day without the A/C not running.
Marty

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Did my walk earlier this morning.  With about a mile left the sky opened up and I ended up getting drenched.  Thankfully no lightening accompanied the storm.

More workbench time later.  Still painting details.  Making progress though.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

Morning all,

It finally stopped the downpour here. Still nasty out. Ran a few errands this morning and will run a few later.

Hope the day is going well for everyone.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

deemery

Dogs are recovering from yesterday's dental work.  I've been sitting with them on the couch.  Later I'll head down and work on the layout.  Yesterday I did a bit of work adding some small parts to the backdrop.  Today's project will be to lay down the street materials, once the Evergreen 'tile' squares arrive.  (Those will be sanded down to make them thinner, to represent slate pavers for crossings in between the cobblestones.)

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to