Saturday, July 13, 2024

Started by ACL1504, July 13, 2024, 05:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

The Judge is coming over this morning to run a few trains. Anyone else in the area is welcome to stop by for some BS'ing.

Lunch at our local Saturday watering hole will follow for more lunch time BS'ing.

Have a great day everyone.

Tom
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Happy BD to Jim.  

Going to be hot the next few days here, 90s and humid.  Will probably go for a walk this morning before that settles in.  

Both vehicles need interior/exterior cleaning and the garage needs power washing.  Perhaps I'll get to those over the next 3 days.  

Need to get back to layout work as well.

Jeff

Jerry

Morning everyone

Happy birthday Jim!! 

If I lived closer I'd be there Tom.

Everyone have a great day!!  ;D

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

ReadingBob

Happy Birthday Jim!

Morning all,

It's already pretty hot outside.  I should spray some weed killer in the yard.  It won't take long but I know I'll work up a sweat if I do it.  There's always tomorrow.

Maybe some workbench time this afternoon.  Game night tonight though.  If I need to give the better half a hand preparing for that I'll be ready to do so.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

GPdemayo

Morning all.....Happy Birthday Jim.  :)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MartyO

Morning,

Jim, its only another day older... Happy Birthday.

I went out to do some shopping and gave up and came back home to the A/C. The Humidity was unbearable.
Marty