Sunday, July 21, 2024

Started by Zephyrus52246, July 21, 2024, 07:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Forgot to check in yesterday.  I went 6.3 miles on Friday's walk, skipped yesterday and will do a shorter one today.  Need to clean out the van for our trip this week.  We've put purchasing a new one on hold, as the 2025s should be announced in a week or so and we'll see if it's worth waiting.  Probably will start packing for the trip as well. 

I hope to attach the pieces to the top of the walls on the ITLA kit to "finish" it today.

Jeff

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Not much on tap today.  Probably workbench time.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

MartyO

Morning,

Owning a house is a never ending job jar. A day of rest today.
Marty

deemery

Yesterday's weather was great, today's will be nice but a bit warmer.  I got some more work on the photo buildings, but I still have a hole to fill there.  So it's back to the computer to select and if necessary resize some scans to fill that gap.  The neighborhood Scotch club was in session last night, I stopped by a couple of times to chat when taking the dogs out, etc.  Today wife is making blueberry waffles.
IMG_0036.jpg

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

ACL1504

Afternoon all,

Nice set of buildings Dave.

Got busy with yard stuff and just now getting to the forum.

Not much else but some bench time now.

Hope ya'll are having a great day.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Jim Donovan

Good afternoon folks;

Sorry I have been off-line for a week. We were at Myrtle Beach for a week with a couple of the kids, their families and grandkids. All in all a great time, three of us had birthdays (the excuse for getting together) which included me. It's the last year I can say I am a 'young' senior (69). Today I am working on getting the work bench set up for another project, no sure what yet just know the bench needs to be sorted out. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim

9C1320AB-FD29-49D4-A5D3-F78BE38F2F0B.jpeg
Holland & Odessa Railroad

deemery

Are you a "Junior Senior?"  You're still more Senior than I am.   ;D

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to