Wednesday July 24, 2024

Started by jerryrbeach, July 24, 2024, 07:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerryrbeach

Good morning. 

Looks like they will let almost anyone open the door.  Coffee's on, where is everyone?  No rain yet, though the forecast is calling for it to be a wet one in my little corner of upstate NY today.  I might even fi some modeling into my day, fingers crossed.

I hope everyone has a safe and rewarding day!
Jerry

MartyO

Morning,

Some rain expected today also. the plants really needs it as they're leaves are turning yellow.

Marty

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

S&S RR

Good morning! It is raining here, too.  I haven't run the sprinklers in the month of July?  
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ACL1504

Morning all,

Just finished watering the yard.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

deemery

A grey day in SE NH.  Some rain possible tonight through tomorrow morning.  But fortunately, not hot.  High predicted to be 75. 

I have an optathmalogist (spelling?) appointment this afternoon, so I'll actually be glad for no bright sun...

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Rollin

Morning, all...

Last night we got a river cruise, with freighters and steel mills and bridges. These bottle cars were hot out of the furnace :

tom.boyd.125

Morning, spouse had plans to pick up store supplies in the big city yesterday so completed that task. Cat goes to the vet today and maybe some work outdoors since it's overcast and only 80. Will get the mosquito spray ready for 7pm tonight to see this cover group at a local park for free nearby. Tommy
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGfWPvKh9uI
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

ReadingBob

Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.