Friday - July 26, 2024

Started by ReadingBob, July 26, 2024, 10:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Let's try this again.  I opened the club house yesterday, but nobody showed up.  I took a shower.  Maybe the breakfast buffet wasn't good enough to entice anyone to come in.

More decaling work today.  That and a movie or two.  I already did my walk.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Afternoon Bob and others,

I had a four hour stress test today at the Cardiologist. I guess all is well and I'll get the results next Wednesday.

Hope the day is going well with everyone.

Tom
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

jerryrbeach

Good afternoon. 

Meant to log in this AM but got distracted...

Planning to head to a RR museum open house tomorrow. It is about an hour away in New Berlin, NY.  I haven't been to this station in several years.  It will be interesting to see what progress they have made with the restoration, repairs, displays, etc. 

I did go to the Lehigh Valley RR station museum in Sayre, PA a couple weeks ago.  They had some interesting displays.  I took a few photos, probably should have taken more.  I'll try to dig them out and start posting them.

The timer just went off so my lunch is ready.

I hope everyone has a great day!
Jerry

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

deemery

Wife's back from her 2-way endoscopy.  No surprises!  Bottom half was clear, top have showed some damage from acid reflux, but that's what we expected.  

After bringing her home, I'm back in the train room, cutting the vinyl cobblestone sheets.  In a couple minutes, I'll go spray paint/prime them (light grey and beige/tan)

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

MartyO

Goodnight, boy where was I today?
Marty