Saturday, October 5, 2024

Started by ACL1504, October 05, 2024, 06:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning  all,

Breakfast this morning is Sour Dough French Toast with a dash of cinnamon in the egg mix. Powered sugar, syrup of just plan butter on top, your choice. Coffee, hot and iced tea along with OJ and Passion Fruit drink. Enjoy.

Getting ready for the SBG or anyone else in the area. All are welcome. The admission for new visitors is to sign the guest book.

Have a great day and stay safe ya'll.

Tom
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

jerryrbeach

Good morning. 

Tom,  Thanks for the French Toast, it was tasty.

Sunny day in the forecast, lawn needs mowed, but I'm itching to jump in the car and do something fun.  Since I'm not sure myself what I will do today, I guess everyone will have to wait until tomorrow to find out how I spent my day.

Sure wish I lived close enough to go to Tom's today.

I hope everyone has a great day!
Jerry

deemery

I'm off in a couple minutes to Center Harbor NH (on Lake Winnipesaukee) to give a clinic at the local NMRA meet.  Weather looks great for a road trip.  

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

BandOGuy

Quote from: jerryrbeach on October 05, 2024, 07:11:12 AMGood morning. 

Sunny day in the forecast, lawn needs mowed, but I'm itching to jump in the car and do something fun.  Since I'm not sure myself what I will do today, I guess everyone will have to wait until tomorrow to find out how I spent my day.

Maybe you should have jumped in the car earlier.  ;D
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

jerryrbeach

Quote from: BandOGuy on October 05, 2024, 08:18:05 AM
Quote from: jerryrbeach on October 05, 2024, 07:11:12 AMGood morning. 

Maybe you should have jumped in the car earlier.  ;D
You mean like Thursday? 
Jerry

Jerry

Morning everyone

South Jersey weather sunny/64.  Later on 75.

We will take a trip to the beach for a walk this morning.  Then some bench time later in the day!!

Everyone have a wonderful day!!  ;D

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

GPdemayo

Morning all.....oh crap, I have a project to get out, so it looks like I'll miss another meeting at Tom's.  :(
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Going to get to 90 degrees here today, quite warm for October.  I don't need to mow as two nights ago we got our first rain in 3 weeks, so the lawn isn't growing.  Will wash the new van later.  Hawkeyes on this afternoon at Ohio State, we'll probably be beaten quite easily.  Working on a small structure to fill a space in the town.  

Jeff

MartyO

Marty

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Rats.  Didn't see the invite for the SBG until it was too late.

Think I'll head for the workbench.  Need to wrap up the current build, clean the workbench off and decide on what the next build will be.  Not that all of that will necessarily happen today.  You never know.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.