Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Started by ACL1504, October 22, 2024, 07:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

Today I have an assortment of Dunkin Donuts. Garb one and some coffee to start your day.

Pam and I have bowling at noon and then we'll go to our favorite steakhouse for dinner. Nephew is paying.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ReadingBob

Happy Birthday Cuse!

Just got back from my morning walk.  Breakfast, clean up and then a little workbench time before lunch.  This afternoon I'll mow/edge/trim the lawn.  Maybe.  There's always tomorrow.  ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

deemery

Another sunny and warm day today.  Yesterday was -21 degrees- above normal, and only a couple degrees cooler today.  Weather should start to cool down Thursday, but still running a couple degrees above normal.  No rain in sight, and the local reservoir is looking pretty dry.  We could use some rain, but please not a full month's worth in a single day!  

Anyway, more pick-up/put-away.  I'm dropping the truck off for oil change and tire rotation, I wonder what else they'll find.  (It's 8 years old with 55k miles, so starting to get into the 'stuff wearing out' range.)

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

cuse

Thanks Bob.

For my birthday, I'm swapping rooms (my office for his bedroom) with my son, who is away at college  ;D

I really don't know why I didn't start there...that room is more perfectly suited for the kind of layout I want to build. My current office has a cool "workbench/desk" built into a dormer, which I assume I saw as my "kit building spot"...but, overall, my present layout room has been extremely limiting due to the placement of closets and windows. 

Off to work, some joyful demolition tonight.

John

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MartyO

Morning,

I got my flu and Covid vaccines yesterday. I am rethinking my choices in car seats.
Marty

tom.boyd.125

Afternoon check in today...weather is above average here...State Forest North of us is closed due to fire danger...lack of rain too it's been very dry...bench time tonight...many projects are in que...Happy Birthday Cuse...Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Zephyrus52246

Afternoon, folks.

Happy birthday to John.

Been to the  hospital for my pre op, labs and  discussion with the surgeon.  Hopefully we're still on for the 13th, though they can't send the prior authorization until after my fourth PT session tomorrow. 

Actual thunder, lighting and a (small) bit of rain this morning.  Second rain in about 5 plus weeks.  We're back to moderate drought conditions after finally getting out of them this summer, so like Tommy we're in a fire danger area.  The fire in Oakland, California, was about 5 miles north of where my daughter lives. 

My decoder for the locomotive has arrived.  Waiting on the LEDs for the install. 

Jeff