Buffalo Canyon Mining Company in On30

Started by friscomike, January 30, 2025, 09:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deemery

Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

friscomike

Howdy folks,

Curt, Larry, Rick, and Dave, thanks for your comments and help.

Today was rafter tail day.  The tails are about 50% complete.  Here is a photo of progress.



Have fun,
mike

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Rick



Rick

Mike, I dug through my box of kits and found my kit.
I had already painted one wall but don't know what colors I used.
So I think I'll spray it white and start over.
But that won't happen for a few months at least.

Jerry

Quote from: Rick on October 01, 2026, 07:50:34 AMSo I think I'll spray it white and start over.
But that won't happen for a few months at least.
Why is that??? Waiting for the first snow of the season??  ;D

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Jerry

Nice job Mike.  You have a nice touch in doing those rafters.

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Larry C

Mike nice job on the rafters and tails.
Current Projects: Pratt's Cove
                           
http://www.ussvigilant.blogspot.com

friscomike

Good morning,

Curt, Rick, Philip, Jerry, and Larry, thank you for encouraging me.  

Rick, when you decide to work on the engine shed kit, I have a few tips to help you avoid pulling your hair out...

The doors are ready to attach to the engine shed.  The side plates will be threaded through the hinges.  



Have fun,
mike

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

elwoodblues

Ron Newby
General Manager
Clearwater Valley Railroad Co.
www.cvry.ca

Rick


Jerry

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Powered by EzPortal