Geezer's Lounge (Rev 1) - Volume 6

Started by Rick, September 05, 2026, 06:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick

Good morning everyone.

44 now, sunny and 74 later.

Larry, thanks for the coffee and breakfast.
Hope the errands don't take up too much of your day.

Jerry, what's new?

Dave, shelves assembled?

Ron, bizarre start to the race and looks like RB have figured things out.

Karl, I don't have any great expectations for either of my NFL teams.

TomO, that's fantastic the students made your granddaughter's home coming special.

Mike, doors look good.

Curt, hope you slept well again.

How's everyone else?

Yesterdays hike was nice.
Fillig up the fuel tank in the van not so nice with the current prices.
At least it was under 6 bucks a gallon.
Gym after breakfast.
Bank later to take the checks back they sent because the address is wrong.

Phone picture from yesterday.

100426GoodEarthSP01Small.jpg

Have a great day everyone.

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Thanks for opening and breakfast Larry. Hopefully the wood is taken today.

Started out the day with a walk at 77F and high humidity. Yuck! Yesterday I got about half the ribs in place. The first couple were a pain then I hit a rhythm. They are very fiddly.

Today after chores I have Dad's errands to run and I need to get another bottle of DAP CA. The bottle I have has the consistency of molasses. I don't know if I'll make it to the workbench today.

Tonight gs starts his adult HS.

Rick I was wondering why your gas is so high, then I thought oh yeah it's diesel.

TomO I thought you wanted to cut back your commission work?

Larry interesting ship layout.

Tom I hope you are doing well.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

deemery

Yesterday kinda sucked.  I got a flat on my truck (second one this year), and lost the anti-theft lugnut key.  Stupid dealer after-market 'charge-up', I didn't ask for those!  So after German I'll drop the flat off at the tire store.

So no model train stuff yesterday.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

PRR Modeler

Dave I discovered MOH'S van had a nail in one tire on a Friday at 4 pm with her doing a skunk event the next day. It took 90 minutes for the tire to be plugged.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

KentuckySouthern

A gigantic L is hovering over the state of Michigan. Losers from E. Lansing, Detroit and A2 have left a lot of disappointment around the faithful.  A huge chorus of "Same ole Same ole" resounds from the Big Mac to the Blue Water on to the Gordie Howe. 

Sun and cold here this morning, 1:1 maybe this afternoon, or not.  No big plans.  It's still looking pretty outside. 

Enjoy the day all. 

Jerry

Morning everyone

Larry thanks for the coffee & breakfast.

TomO looks like all your teams are on the winning side.

Nice picture Rick.
Did you get the good camera fixed yet??

Curt have a good day with Dad.

Morning Dave.

Karl sorry about the big L.

Weather in South Jersey cloudy/60.  Maybe sun later on.
Nothing from the bench over the weekend.
Today I have leaves to rake in the front yard.

Everyone have a great day!!  :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Philip

Good morning all. As of late we have been upgrading electrical appliances and wiring. Also drywall repair had put the brakes on the entire ordeal.

Finishing up today!

 

elwoodblues

Good morning everyone,

Thanks for the coffee and breakfast Larry, hope the wood gets picked up soon.

TomO, hope the hobby shop owner's offer meets your approval.

Rick, the Malasia race is made for Red Bull so the result didn't surprise me, but Red Bull is getting better as the season wears on.  Kimi also padded his lead.  Only 7 races left.

Curt, hope the errands go well and you make it to the bench.

Dave, at least today should be better.

Karl, sorry your teams lost, the fish lost also, they are terrible this year.

Jerry, instead of raking leaves, spend some time at the bench. 😊

Current weather here is 10c (50f) and cloudy with a 30% chance of rain later today.  Manages some time downstairs yesterday and got the mountain roughed out.  Probably won't get back to it till next weekend.

Have a great day everyone.
Ron Newby
General Manager
Clearwater Valley Railroad Co.
www.cvry.ca

deemery

The 'status' of today is dependent on whether the dealer can get a replacement lug nut key.  But my new iPhone arrives this afternoon, so at least I'll have a shiny new thing to play with (even if I don't enable any of the AI stuff.)

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

PRR Modeler

Philip that sounds very $$$$$.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Powered by EzPortal