Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Started by Zephyrus52246, Today at 08:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning all,

It's actually sunny out.  High of 79 this afternoon, but more rain tonight and tomorrow.  I did get the lawn mowed yesterday and will repeat that later with the blade lowered a bit.  

I have a haircut appointment this morning and an MRI on my knee at 1230.  Hopefully that will answer why I can't fully straighten the knee.  

Red Sox playoffs start tonight.  As poor as their offense has been the last month, I doubt they'll get far. 

Jeff

BandOGuy

Quote from: Zephyrus52246 on Today at 08:35:16 AMMorning all,

It's actually sunny out.  High of 79 this afternoon, but more rain tonight and tomorrow.  I did get the lawn mowed yesterday and will repeat that later with the blade lowered a bit. 

I have a haircut appointment this morning and an MRI on my knee at 1230.  Hopefully that will answer why I can't fully straighten the knee. 

Red Sox playoffs start tonight.  As poor as their offense has been the last month, I doubt they'll get far.

Jeff
Imagine if you can, what it's like to have moved from the Boston area to Philadelphia. Who to root for in the next round?
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

deemery

Well, the drizzle has stopped, but it's still cloudy.  The yard looks good with that steady rain.  Warming up tomorrow for a couple of days, before fall temps return.  What we really need now are some cold nights to turn the leaves.  

Now that the dehumidifier problem is solved and the water is off the floor, I can move to that part of the layout with pick-up/put-away.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

KentuckySouthern

Clear and sunny 8)  today in MI, rain coming tomorrow and Thursday, said to be remnants of the Pacific Hurricane.  I'll take the 1:1 break.

Enjoy the day.

jbvb

Good morning, all.  Was out most of the morning with my daughter, showing the house I grew up in to an agent.  Then home to bury a chicken we found dead next to the road this morning. Now time for laundry. Still gray and damp but tomorrow promises some sun. But before lunch, start a load of laundry.
James

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Afternoon all,

Continued progress on the little FOS freebie today. 

The Phillies lost. Not holding too much hope that they'll take 2 in a row from the Braves.  :(

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Powered by EzPortal