Friday, October 2, 2026

Started by Zephyrus52246, Today at 08:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning all,

It will be sunny today!  No rain in the forecast for the next week.  The sump pumps are still running every 5 to 10 minutes, hopefully they'll get a rest soon.  Headed to 65 today.

I'd like to register and get hotel reservations for the Prototype meet in Naperville, but I'd like to know from ortho if surgery is indicated or what the plans are for the knee first.  Hopefully they'll call today.  I did send them a message, but I know I didn't like opening messages from patients, and it's a Friday.   ;D

Jeff

KentuckySouthern

Early FOG with clearing skies, temps moderate thru the day.  No rain.

No plans, yet. 


Color is picking up.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Afternoon all,

Had a nice lunch with Terry (Vietnam Seabee) today and picked up my next project.  New build thread coming soon. Or, perhaps 'soonish would be a better way to phrase that.

Have a great one! 
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Vietnam Seabee

And a great lunch it was with Bob...

Terry

Powered by EzPortal