PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Powersteamguy1790

Very nice scene Andy. :) 8)

Stay cool and run steam...... 8) 8)

ak-milw

Thanks all, Jan after looking back at the pictures I will see what I can do on the roof.

ak-milw

I cut all the pieces for the next 2' by 3' foot section of layout.

also hung the rest of the soffit frame, I ran out of ceiling tiles, one more piece and I can get the Masonite on.

now to drill all the holes in the benchwork parts.

ak-milw

The next three foot section of bench work is done, I still have to attach the legs to the floor.

I put a 1 by 6 on the end because that is where my walk in will be with a lift out bridge.

ak-milw

Well I got the pink glued on ,now gluing on the cork. The double track main will converge into one at the end of this section so it can cross the Wisconsin river over the lift out bridge.

Powersteamguy1790

You're getting there Andy. Nice work. :) 8)

Stay cool and run steam.......... 8) 8)

postalkarl

Hi Andy:

Nice looking layout. I've been watching your progress. The new section looks like it coming quite nicely.

Karl

ak-milw

Thanks Karl. I have all the cork glued down and sanded, at the moment I am gluing track down. The two sidings will go down to the foam board.

ak-milw

Mainline all glued down and the ramps for the sidings. Next to paint the base color before putting the sidings down.

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb

ak-milw

Thanks Curt,

The base color has been painted on and all the track has been laid. Now to get the backdrop on and the wiring.

Powersteamguy1790

Looking good Andy. :) 8)

Stay cool and run steam....... 8) 8)

PRR Modeler

That will be a nice addition to your layout.
Curt Webb

ak-milw

I have the backdrop frame built and attached, not really exciting enough for pictures.