2021 National Narrow Gauge Convention in Hickory, NC

The 2016 National Narrow Gauge Convention Picture Thread
Cuse

Thanks, as always, for the effort Jaime. Your photos are always much appreciated.

That Saratoga Mine certainly seemed familiar but I couldn't place it until you made the Furlow reference. Malcolm Furlow and Lou Sassi are two of my all-time favorite modelers...any work by them (or directly inspired by them) always goes directly in the "Save" file. Glad you were able to make it to the NNGC and I hope see you in Tacoma next year.

John
NEMMRRC

[quote author=cuse link=topic=5980.msg164337#msg164337 date=1631182788]
Thanks, as always, for the effort Jaime. Your photos are always much appreciated.

That Saratoga Mine certainly seemed familiar but I couldn't place it until you made the Furlow reference. Malcolm Furlow and Lou Sassi are two of my all-time favorite modelers...any work by them (or directly inspired by them) always goes directly in the "Save" file. Glad you were able to make it to the NNGC and I hope see you in Tacoma next year.

John
[/quote]
I was thrilled when I saw the Saratoga Mine in the contest room. Hope to see you in Tacoma.

Jaime
jrmueller

Thanks for the pictures Jaime. It’s certainly good to see you back in the roll of documenting these events for those is us who can’t travel. Jim
  • Information