Saturday May 14, 2022

Stop in and say "GOOD MORNING" or just introduce yourself. Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board and we love photos.
Raymo

Good Morning from Raymo North. We went from running the heat last weekend to running the AC this weekend. Temps were still close to 80 last night at 8 o'clock. Anyway, coffee is on, breakfast shortly!
DSCN3681.JPG
Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Nice picture, Dan. I managed to get the shelves built in the garage, hope to get some more clean up out there today and probably mow as well. Need to tidy up the basement and see if the trains run before my grandsons come next Friday.

Jeff
ACL1504

Morning all,

The Judge is coming over this morning. Not much else going on today.

Have a great day.

Tom :D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com
Janbouli

It's nice and sunny outside temps at 23 C , but I'm inside with an infection to my leg, on antibiotics . The bad thing is I have to keep my leg up so modeling is somewhat a problem.

Have a great weekend all.
I love photo's, don't we all.
GPdemayo

Present
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL
Opa George

Really neat picture to open the day, Dan. I love the Lobster Hut--I think we've seen views of that scene before. Nice little scene.

Damp and drizzly day, but I think we'll be able to do some flower gardening. We have banana plants to move from outdoors into the garden for their "summer vacation.," and tons of gladioli, dahlia and other assorted bulbs that we lifted last fall to go back into the flower beds.

Jan, hope that infection clears up soon so you can go from armchair modeling back to more active pursuits.

Have a great Saturday, everyone.
--Opa George
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Cuse

Morning All,

Lots of train time...I'll be burying my head in research today as my expansion plans hopefully get clearer.

Have a great one...John
Jerry

Morning everyone

Another cloudy/rainy day in Jersey!!

Everyone have a great day!! :D

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln
deemery

I think wife wants to go to the garden store to buy some plants. That's OK. I've given up on plants, myself. "Brown" just isn't the color I was expecting from the garden. :D

Slowly I've been treating the decals on the B&M cars, they're coming out OK. The next batch of decals should arrive next week so I can finish this project.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to
jrmueller

Good morning. Looks like the day will be similar to George’s in terms of weather and tasks. Everyone have a great day. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad
  • Information