New FSM kit (2017 I. M. Dunn)

Started by Timbob60, October 23, 2016, 06:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbob60

Pictures of the new FSM kit are on the website. Judging by the name, it could indicate he is "done" producing kits. Looks like he's taking orders now for a February release.

www.finescaleminiatures.com

Geo2rge aka timbob60

Janbouli

I would like one , I'll have to get it via someone willing to order one for me like last time.
I love photo's, don't we all.

S&S RR

I had a long phone conversation with George last week. He says he is done for now.  George has been switching his creative juices between his layout and his kit business for over 40 years. He is just finishing up the castings for this new kit (every kit is his last kit at this point).  George had this kit on his workbench when we visited during the EXPO but he wasn't ready to show it.  At that time he was trying to decide if he wanted to do another kit. He told me he wants to get back to working on his layout as soon as he finishes this kit. He wants me to have lots of new areas to photograph the next time I visit ;) . I . M. Dunn speculating on when George will be Dunn. Only the Good Lord knows the answer to that one. "It ain't over till its over" will be the name for George's next kit. I don't think he has done an undertakers yet. ;) :)   I already know where I. M. Dunn will find a home on the Superior & Seattle Railroad.

Thanks for another great kit George. 

http://www.finescaleminiatures.com

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

S&S RR

Can this thread be moved to the F&SM area?
John Siekirk

S&S RR

I just got off the phone with George Sellios and he asked me to let everyone know that he plans to retire from kit manufacturing at the completion of the I.M. Dunn kit.  He wants to spend more time in retirement working on his layout.  I can't wait to see what he does with the extra space that was reserved for kit manufacturing.  I want to wish George and Cathy a very happy, long, and healthy retirement.
John Siekirk

S&S RR

Quote from: S&S RR on October 23, 2016, 11:12:14 PM
Can this thread be moved to the F&SM area?

Thanks Administrator,  for moving this thread to the F&SM Area!
John Siekirk

briggs56

Very nice little kit but not what I expected. Will buy it anyway because it's the last, but was really hoping for something larger, structure wise.