Tuesday - April 23, 2024

Started by Jim Donovan, April 23, 2024, 09:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Looks like I am opening the clubhouse today. I am on food restriction today for tomorrow's operation so lots of bathroom time in my future. Everything else is well here, hope everyone has a great day.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Vietnam Seabee

Sorry to hear of the procedure coming up, Jim. I do the Cologuard test once a year and my VA doctor is fine with that

Terry

Janbouli

Good luck with the operation Jim .
I love photo's, don't we all.

MartyO

Been there a few times and it is not so bad if you turn off your mind and open wide all the windows in the house.

Here is a teaser.
Marty

S&S RR

Okay - I have been retired for 11 years and I pasted the test.  I posted on Monday's thread for today. Like Tom says they are all Saturdays Bob.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ReadingBob

Afternoon all,

Best of luck to you, Jim.  I'm on the 3-year plan and I have one coming up this summer.  I don't mind the actual procedure.  I load up the DVD player with long movie that I can snooze through when I get home.  It's getting ready for the procedure I don't like.   :o

Sitting here listening to the planning meetings (Agile/SAFE) and all the things that management wants to change has more than convinced me that it's time to move on and let the young'uns have their shot at things.  Got a virtual retirement part tomorrow afternoon, a diner Friday evening at the Cheesecake Factory and lunch on Monday.

Have a great one!

Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

GPdemayo

Afternoon all.....1 week to go Bob!
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

deemery

I have that experience next month, 4th time for me.  Doesn't get any more fun..

Today I've been doing more scenery work.  Pictures tomorrow.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

ACL1504

Late afternoon all,

I've been here to sneak around but forgot to say howdy all. So, howdy all!

I've also been very busy doing nothing.

Good luck Jim on the procedure.

Hope all is well with ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com