Tuesday April 9, the day after...

Started by Rollin, April 09, 2024, 08:14:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rollin

Wow, that was impressive.

just an iPhone picture, a little high haze, but amazing how dark it got. A once in a lifetime experience - Totality!

MartyO

Morning,

Very heavy clouds covered everything up, except this 10 second slot.
Marty

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Everyone;

Here in Florida we did not see much, at least I did not, seemed sunny all day. Yesterday I was able to get some electrical work done on the clothing factory and hope to make more progress this afternoon. Yesterday I took the Boss to the movies where she suffered through Dune 2. I read all these books so was interested in seeing how the movie compared. I liked it so I guess I am still a Si-Fi nut. I treated her to a nice dinner out so hopefully that made up for her coming.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Yesterday I did look up around 3:30p.m. or so to see the eclipse (with special glasses of course).  It was only partial here but interesting.

Foscale has posted an interesting video on YouTube on painting an O Scale 3D printed figure of George Sellios (and a couple other figures as well).  I watched that over the weekend.  Always something new to learn.

Have a great one!

Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Bob,

And you didn't post the video link here?

Come on man!  8)

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com