The 2016 EXPO... SAVE THE DATE!

Started by RailroadKits, May 07, 2015, 07:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trainguy2024

I am booked as well.  Making it a family event again. 

gnatshop

Quote from: BandOGuy on May 13, 2015, 06:03:50 PM
In Bahstun!
I cain't hardly wait to hear a Bahstun accent on an Arkie! 
Don't hold you breath - Between health issues and the busy schedule of retired (or is that retard) folks, I won't
be bringin' my tacky-ass humor again this year!  I had hoped to, but is just ain't gonna happen!!
Besides, I can't never leave my Southern Redneck accent at home!!!

deemery

Quote from: gnatshop on June 12, 2015, 08:27:41 PM
In Bahstun!
Don't hold you breath - Between health issues and the busy schedule of retired (or is that retard) folks, I won't
be bringin' my tacky-ass humor again this year!  I had hoped to, but is just ain't gonna happen!!
Too bad!  You'll find out that Yankees aren't half as bad on their own turf as they are when invading the South...  :-)

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Mecrr22

My brother lives a quarter mile away at Ferncroft condos so my commute will be easy  Loooking forward to it

Scott H
Scott Hurley (MECRR22)

Glassman

Sounds like it is going to be a good show. Any clinic info yet? I may want to upgrade.

BandOGuy

Quote from: deemery on June 12, 2015, 09:04:11 PM
Quote from: gnatshop on June 12, 2015, 08:27:41 PM
In Bahstun!
Too bad!  You'll find out that Yankees aren't half as bad on their own turf as they are when invading the South...  :-)
dave

If you truly have a "southern accent", the word would be "cain't" leave my.....
You would never have gotten through security at Logan with all them Stars n' Bars luggage stickers on your grip, anyway!
Pretender!!
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

Onewolf

The "FIN" booking code for the Doubletree does not seem to be working.

NEMMRRC

It's not a Southern drawl unless you put a minimum of 3 syllables in the word "mint".

So I better get started on plans for this show.

Will George Sellios allow photography once again?

Jaime

downtowndeco

I'd sure like to see this fine show come out west once every few years. Am I the only one? :  )

Randy Pepprock
Downtown Deco

jbvb

At first I thought "I drove a good way west to Scranton", but I guess that doesn't look like much from the Lake Missoula shoreline...

Another thing that's west of this year's show is the Hub Division's Spring Training event in Waltham, MA on Sunday, April 3.  The train show won't be as big as our Marlborough show next month, the focus will be more on clinics: Bill Darnaby is the headliner.  It's right off I-95 near I-90 so easy for Expo attendees going home.
James