Sheepscot Truck Builds

Started by Raymo, April 08, 2017, 03:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymo

I'm going to post some of my builds that I've done for reference. My first, The RDFC Highbinder.

Raymo

Autocar C-100. Color scheme based on a truck seen in PA.

Raymo

Rubbish truck made from a International cabover and Sheepscot Garwood rubbish body. Some how Doug Foscale ended up with it.

Raymo

International R-200 with 6100 gal. tank trailer. Now on Bob Seckler's layout

Raymo

This is the truck I did for the video. Brian Bollinger ended up with this and a copy went to Tom Langford.

Raymo

Autocar C-90 coal truck with Sheepscot coal body. This is also on Tom's layout.

Raymo

IH KB-11 flatbed. This was given to Jeff Grove and hasn't seen the light of day since ;D

Raymo

Another coal truck built for Bob Seckler using the LJ Mack. Sorry for the poor photo.

Raymo

Another poor photo of a Autocar U-90 cabover with a Alloy forms delivery body. Jimmy D bought this and others from me and they were probably found with the layout dismantling.

Raymo

This a kitbash I did with the R-200 nose and the RDFC cab. I did this trying to persuade George to do this as a kit.. He didn't bite! :-\

Raymo

Even though this is a Walther's (Magnuson) cab, I used Sheepscot wheels and the trailer is a Sheepscot 24' trailer. This and the trailer behind it were built for Brian Bollinger for a display model.

Raymo

Another C-90 that actually made it to the topside of the Pennsy. The body was a very small run made by George before being scrapped.

Raymo

I have more but I need to find the photos.

Raymo

This is a copy of a page from the 1/87th group. Half the trucks in the photo are one's that I sold to Jimmy.

bparrish

Dan...

On today's chat page is a photo of a 36-37 Chevrolet milk truck.  Sort of like the one you show above.

Thanx
Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?