ACL1504's 2022 Big Challenge

Started by GPdemayo, January 06, 2022, 04:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce Oberleitner

Well, good new like this demands that I open a Diet Pepsi....

;D ;D ;D

S&S RR

Great news! He will feel better without all those tubes.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

GPdemayo

NEWS FLASH.....a much less stressed out "Babe" said he didn't need to go into non critical cardiac ICU so they sent him directly to a regular hospital room and all the tubes are out so he is much more comfortable.

More heart guys than normal are visiting because he is so far ahead in recovering and are amazed by his speedy recovery. He told them it is due to clean living and no smoking or drinking. They laughed and told him he will most likely be released, ahead of time, by this coming Monday. ;D ;D ;D
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

deemery

Well, to quote my great-aunt Terry, "Hot damn and hallelujah!"

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

PaulS

Fantastic News and thanks Greg !!
And here's hoping the trend continues,
All the best Tom,
--Paul
Modeling the Atlantic & White Mtn Railway

MAP

Excellent news!!  I'm sure both Tom & Pam are happy about that news.  Thanks for keeping us up to date Greg.
Mark

S&S RR

Thank you for the update Greg! Thank is great news!
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Mark Dalrymple

postalkarl

Thanks be to God.

Excellent news here also. Hope he gets home soon.

Karl

Jim Donovan

Now that is the kind of news I like to wake up to. Thanks for keeping us up to date Greg.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

GPdemayo

Also.....Pam said to pass along a big HI and thanks for all the support and kind thoughts from everyone during this wonderful adventure. :)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

cuse

Quote from: GPdemayo on January 08, 2022, 02:56:43 PM
NEWS FLASH.....a much less stressed out "Babe" said he didn't need to go into non critical cardiac ICU so they sent him directly to a regular hospital room and all the tubes are out so he is much more comfortable.

More heart guys than normal are visiting because he is so far ahead in recovering and are amazed by his speedy recovery. He told them it is due to clean living and no smoking or drinking. They laughed and told him he will most likely be released, ahead of time, by this coming Monday. ;D ;D ;D

That's Tom...nobody's going to recover faster than him.  ;D

Great news!

BandOGuy

I REALLY like waking up to great news! Thanks for your efforts Greg and lets pray the news continues to be this good.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

Zephyrus52246

More good news.  Thanks for the info.

Jeff

jbvb

James