Wednesday 07 February 2024

Started by Keep It Rusty, February 07, 2024, 05:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keep It Rusty

To combat spam user signups (we've had a few recently), I have switched to admin approval when registering. Until we reach significant signup traffic, this will be the most effective way of moderating who's in or who's out.

Anyway, between my day job and some other recent business, I continue to make way on my upcoming kit offerings. I'm very excited to share them all soon.

I hope you all have a good day.

Janbouli

Good morning , how do we get all the old members back here ? It's my day off today , so I think I'll go shopping and have lunch in the city , been a long time since I've done that.

Have a great day all.
I love photo's, don't we all.

Keep It Rusty

Most of the previous members have already found their way back.

It's a matter of education -- letting folks know the doors are open again. All accounts have been fully restored and anyone who would like to access their previous accounts can (and for those that have difficulty can simply email me or Jim Donovan)

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Today I'm driving up to see my buddy Jon and pick up the 2 F22 flat cars that he painted and decaled for me. After that who knows.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Up to 55 later today, hopefully the dog will want to take a longer walk in the nice weather.  

Hope to work on the Deco build today, but I may want to tackle tax filing as well.   :P

Jeff

deemery

I'm still waiting for one tax form due the end of next week, then I can file.  And my estimate so far says I'll get some money back, always better than owing (I don't care what my accountant friend says about 'lending the government money at no interest.')  More work today on the brickworks dormers...

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Slim Jerkins

Afternoon all,

I've been travelling through the web security wormhole filling out False Positive Report forms to the various keepers of website blacklists. Hopefully, fewer people will get blocked from www.railroadkits.com (which incorrectly gets tagged as a phishing site).

Other than that, it's back to the day job and I still gotta unload the truck.

-slim