Monday, Feb 12 after that Football Game

Started by Rollin, February 12, 2024, 07:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rollin

Good morning, all.
Have some OJ and wake up.

Well, the one thing I DID NOT expect to see during a Las Vegas half time show was a marching band on the field. They even did formations (and spelled out USHER!)

Have a great day!

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I kind of watched some of the game last night.  I skipped the half time show and third quarter and confess I wasn't exactly paying close attention during the first half.

Making progress on the wharf but realized I omitted something from the underside.  The joists.  There's no mention of them in the text of the instructions or the templates.  I only noticed them in a photograph after the fact.  I'm not sure whether I feel up to removing all the bracing so I can add them.   :(

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Both MOH and I are feeling better today. Have some chores then will be building the loading platform for the build.

Bob that blows.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Disappointed by the game outcome and the commercials weren't that great, either.  I have a day of general laziness planned after working the weekend.  They've already sent out a request to work today as someone is out, but I ignore these. 

Jeff

ACL1504

What Greg said above.
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Jim Donovan

Good Evening Folks

We had Deb's sisters and husbands over for the game and dinner. Most made it to half time and I made it to the end. Game got better as it went along. We had a good time.

With company gone today I was able to get a couple of hours at the workbench. Made some progress but not much.  Well tomorrow is another day.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad