Sunday - March 3, 2024

Started by GPdemayo, March 03, 2024, 08:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPdemayo

Morning all.....yucky day in Florida, at least no snow. ;D 

Might just sit back and read a good William W. Johnstone book about times in America when there were real men and women. Y'all have a fun day!
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Greg and all who check in. Boy did we have some thunderstorms this morning! The dogs were on my lap. Now all has moved east and skies are blue.  We are off to meet friends in Tampa today and I hope to pick up some supplies at Hobby Lobby. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

MartyO

Morning

It is sooo foggy I think I hear a ship's fog horn and the splashing of the waves of the ocean on the rock shore; or it's because I haven't had my coffee yet.
Marty

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

I slept much better last night and the mouth feels better. I have a couple of chores then I'll be painting details today.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

S&S RR

Good morning! I'm spending the day at my workbench, today.  It was a very busy week last week and it's time for some modeling. Yesterday, I let all the smoke out of my shop vacuum. It started making a new noise and poof. It was not very old maybe 5 years old.  I bought it when I decided to bring the old one up to the cabin. The old one is going strong at over 25 years old. Another example of my old tools being better quality than the new ones. 

I hope everyone has a great day and finds some workbench time,
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad