Sunday 21 April 2024

Started by Keep It Rusty, April 21, 2024, 05:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

What's everyone's agenda for this sunny Sunday? (At least that's the weather here)

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Might get to 60 today, but warmer tomorrow, so I'll probably mow and do some other outside work then.  

More work on the ITLA kit today, hopefully.

Jeff

MartyO

Mornings,

Can you send some of that sun up here? I willbe doing a bit of this and that. It is that sort of day.
Marty

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Just got our power back after a brief outage.  Supposed to get up to the mid 80's today.  I'll be inside, at the workbench, this afternoon.   ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

Not really sure what today will bring. Looks like sunny, warm weather on tap for a few days. I have been putting the finishing touches on Debra's Designs of Distinction off and on the past few days, adding people, equipment scenery and such. I need to clean up the workbench before anything major started. Most likely I will take Deb out for brunch and then who knows. Hope everyone has a great start to the day.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

deemery

Sunny but cool in SE NH after the cold front passed through last evening.  Yesterday I finished a switch machine and started on the cardboard "sub-fascia."  The idea is to use that to construct the fascia line and scenery, and then I'll cut the final fascia to match.  And I should install another switch machine before I get too far into scenery in that location.  (But that one is easier to get to than the one I finished yesterday.)

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to