Saturday, May 25, 2024

Started by ACL1504, May 25, 2024, 08:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

Nothing special from here this morning. I've already watered the yard and now I'll see if I can get motivated to do something in the train shed.

Have a great day everyone.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Vietnam Seabee

Tom....you're giving me renewed hope...I was afraid we had lost you for good...I thought the Buttys might have to stage in intervention;-)))
Terry

Rollin

Morning, All

Enjoy the holiday weekend.

MartyO

Rainy day blues morning,

Pickup my daughter yesterday; drove 850km (530 miles) in 9 hours and only used one tank of gas. I guess buying the Subaru was a good choice.
Marty

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Nice picture Rollin!  Think I'll spend a few minutes out in the garage clearing some junk off the workbenches (there are two out there and both are rather messy).  I need to do that before it turns into an oven.  Then I'll slip back inside, where it's nice and cool, and get back to work on the Gorman Sign Company build.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Jim Donovan

Good Afternoon;

Nice photo and Happy Memorial Day weekend. Driving yesterday and was nuts. We will stay around home for weekend and I can continue work on the Jorden's.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad