Monday, May 28th

Started by BandOGuy, May 28, 2024, 08:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BandOGuy

What a glorious day to have dental surgery!
Hope your day is more exciting than mine appears to be. At least we have a few days respite from too late night NBA finals. Back to more normal sleeping habits for a week.
Keep it positive for the day, guys.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Bob and everyone else. I see retirement strikes again thinking today is Monday rather than Tuesday. Good luck with the dentist office, I had mine last week, not fun.

I hope to begin work on the next part of canal scene today. I went to Lowes yesterday to get a sheet of their green foam board and all they had was regular styrofoam board and a thinner version of what looks like foam board but it is in a gray color and only 3/4 inch thick. I bought a sheet to see if it will work. Prices up, sizes down. Oh well.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.
Continuing to painfully clear off some of my kit shelf! I adore these kits, but I have to be realistic!

MartyO

Hmm, time warp back a day. Interesting how did we do that.

Vacations seem to be further away than we thought.
Marty

Vietnam Seabee

Dang, Craig...how did we let ourselves get into this situation...it is painful to let them go ;-((
Terry

Vietnam Seabee

Holy Smokes, Jim....I'm scrambling for a front row seat on this one
Terry

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Prepping for our annual trip to PA.  We'll leave next Monday and get back home the day before Father's Day if all goes according to plan.  This year I hope to be able to get a little more railfanning in around the Enola yard.  Last year we went up in April and it was cold and raining while we were there.  Not much fun to stand out in.

Hope to hit the workbench this afternoon.  Getting close to finishing up Gorman Sign Company. ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

tom.boyd.125

Missed the morning roll call. Had an issue logging in again and kept getting the word error. Seems like if I agree to the Forum terms again as a new member, then my login screen appears again. This is a on/off issue here. Sun is out after heavy rains again this morning. Hope all have a great day. Photo is from Osceola Wisconsin on Saturday, the first tourist train is ready to depart. The backup power was on a siding too.
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Keep It Rusty

Quote from: Vietnam Seabee on May 28, 2024, 09:36:26 AMDang, Craig...how did we let ourselves get into this situation...it is painful to let them go ;-((
Terry
I know, Terry! If I wasn't producing my own kits, I'd have more time to make all these but with business ramping, it's hard to justify keeping these on the shelf knowing the chances of building them get less and less.