Thursday, June 13, 2024

Started by Zephyrus52246, June 13, 2024, 09:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

I'm at work and the day is starting slowly, hope it stays this way.

Hoping our Florida members aren't getting flooded by the deluge.  

It will be 90 here today, but the A/C in here is so cold I have a heater on.   :o

Jeff

ACL1504

Morning Jeff and others,

You beat me to the post Jeff so I started over.

I'm going to edge and cut the grass before it gets to hot or rains.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Afternoon all,

Just got back (to my brothers place) from Gettysburg. Tomorrow we start the drive back to Florida. 

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

deemery

Visiting Gettysburg was always an inspiration for me.  For my last trip, I took my dog with me, here she is under a peach tree at the Peach Orchard.  (At this point, we knew the tumor in her chest was growing, so it was not a particularly energetic trip, but we still had a great time.)
Jersey-PeachOrchard-small.jpg

Today I spent half the day chasing down an internet problem.  I did the usual immediate actions on my side, and called the tech support guy, telling them basically "the problem is on your end.  Here's what I did, and what I think is wrong."  The guy said "Yup, you've done what you can."  I got a call back late afternoon, "try again", and the problem persists. (The static IP that allows access to the websites I host isn't working.  I can use a DHCP address, so we can access the internet from home.  So that's OK for a day or so.)  

And I mostly finished the home office and library pick-up/put-away.  That's progress.  Now it's too hot to work in the attic, so tomorrow I'll head down to the basement where it's still cool.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to