Saturday, July 20, 2024

Started by ACL1504, July 20, 2024, 07:55:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

Today is Pam's hair day so no modeling until later this afternoon. After she gets the hair done, we'll get lunch and head for home.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

deemery

Greetings from SE NH, where the weather is perfect.  It got down to 58 last night, due to get up to 85 today, with lower humidity than we had this time last week.  

I tried a different pattern on mounting the photo buildings to the mat board.  As soon as I glued the photos and rolled them to set the image, I flipped the mat board over, misted that, and then put the weights on it.  We'll see if that gets a better result than my previous approach.  There's a couple more runs of photos I need to mount, then I should take the full set out and spray seal them (Golden Acrylic Archival Varnish) before mounting them.

Last night when taking the dogs out, I saw an albino skunk.  Of course I rushed to take the dogs back in before they discovered that, so no photos.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

EricQuebec

Good Morning all, 
Nothing special here in Québec city.
have great day :)
Eric Quebec

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Nice picture Eric!

Not much going on here today.  Maybe I'll get up the gumption to paint some more details this afternoon. ;)

Stack of tie plates next to the tracks.  George Sellios demonstrates a cheap, easy way to replicate this on one of the earlier Allen Keller videos of the FS&M

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

S&S RR

Good morning! Great weather here too.  I'm heading outside to take advantage of it. Great picture Bob. It's all about the details.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad