Friday, October 9, 2026

Started by Zephyrus52246, Today at 09:11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning all,

Everything is wet outside, I didn't think it was supposed to rain.  Should clear up and head to 80 degrees this afternoon.  I'll probably mow if it dries out enough.  

Hawkeyes play a rare Friday night game on the West coast, will stay up late to watch that.  

1:1 stuff got in the way of layout work yesterday, maybe some today.

Jeff

KentuckySouthern

Cool, 50s, and Sunny 8) 

Yesterday's road trip was a nice look thru the area. Some color.

Enjoy the day.

deemery

Sunny and seasonal, leaves are definitely turning here in SE NH.  Oaks in particular are showing some early color.  Some maples are green, others are bright red, and a few are mostly sticks. Autumn is easily my favorite season, it's payoff for surviving summer. 

I had an interesting discussion with the physical therapist this morning, in part while he was working on another doctor, about the problems we're seeing here with medical specialists.  I said, "Seems there's no middle ground.  Either it's 'stat', or it's 'whenever'."  He talked about someone who got an important referral to a neurosurgeon and the first appointment was 7 months out.  I said, "There should be a priority, that is not 'emergency' but gets you in to see someone on stuff that needs prompt attention."  Sigh....

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

ReadingBob

Afternoon all,

I'm on tap for an airport run this afternoon. 

Wed and Thur is rained pretty steady here. Both days my back and hip were hurting big time. Today it's been clear, so far, and the back and hip are noticabley better. Guess I turned into a barometer. 

I was getting ready to start a new build but the batteries in my camera wouldn't hold a charge. I picked up a new set of rechargeable batteries this morning to I should be good to go. The old set lasted me well over a decade so I can't complan. 

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Powered by EzPortal