Sunday October 11, 20226

Started by Jim Donovan, Today at 08:51:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Folks;

Greeting from Central Florida. We are a little overcast and humid but expected to be only 81 so nice for us. I have bench time scheduled to finish the model on the bench and football this afternoon on the TV. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Zephyrus52246

Morning all,

Looks like we'll be warmer than Florida with a high of 86 today.  

I did get some 1:1 projects and some layout work done yesterday.  Will listen to the Patriots game while watching other NFL this afternoon.  

Jeff

KentuckySouthern

Clouds cover this area of Michigan this morning, Missed the football yesterday, was mis-informed as to game time.  Oh well, they lost again.  Albeit much closer, 1 pt in OT. Yesterday I put the factory weights on the 8 hopper cars after painting them a day prior.  Assembly today a possibility.

LIONS later, bench time as well.

Be well all.

deemery

It got down to 36 here last night, currently at 44 heading to 61.  Rain arriving late afternoon, I think this might be part of the hurricane that hit AL/FL earlier this week.  I'm not sure about that, though.  

After brunch, I'll go down and putz with the rock 'casting' I glued, and in particular the plaster that I'm working to fill in the gaps.  I'll probably prime the new plaster to match the rest of the casting, and then see how it looks.  

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Afternoon all,

After lunch I'm going to settle in at the workbench and get the new project started. Yesterday I made sure everything was in the box (previously owned kit, partially begun) so now I'm comfortable there won't be any hold up for a missing part.

Have a great one! 
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

jbvb

Good evening to anyone who's out late. I've refilled the hot water and put it on a timer for anyone who's in need of a pick-me-up.

As Dave's forecast suggested, it did start raining on the NH seacoast about 4. I got most of the house's storm windows on before it started.  Two more have paint drying and my wife has to move furniture so I can do the next two. The last four are reached by crawling under my layout; no big hurry given no frost in the current forecast.
James

Powered by EzPortal