Monday - April 22, 2024

Started by ReadingBob, April 22, 2024, 07:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Breakfast bowl being served this morning.  Scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, sausage gravy and a bit of pepper to top it off.  Hot water for tea and the Keurig is available for coffee drinkers.  Sorry, no fruit this a.m.

First of two days of PI planning so lots of meetings today.  Guess I'll put a DVD in and watch that while they talk about things I won't be here to work on during these meetings.  ;) 

Yesterday was a bust.  I had the time, but no the inclination, to pull out the workbench.  No worries though.  I'll have plenty of time soon enough.

Have a great one!  
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Vietnam Seabee

Thanks for breakfast, Bob

4 days and a wakeup ... in military speak you're a "shortimer"... you're so short you can walk under a door without bending over....
Terry

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

BandOGuy

Quote from: Vietnam Seabee on April 22, 2024, 07:29:12 AMThanks for breakfast, Bob

4 days and a wakeup ... in military speak you're a "shortimer"... you're so short you can walk under a door without bending over....
Terry
He's so short, he can't reach up to mark the Days Chart.
Been there: done that!
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

I think I saw the sun peek through the clouds for a second this morning.  Be still my heart.

Everyone have a great day!
Jerry

MartyO

Morning,

Found out our doctor of 30 years had a fire and destroyed all the paper records. The electronic files should be ok, maybe, and should take a few weeks to getting back to nirmal.
Marty

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Mowed yesterday, but some more outdoor work today.  Need to continue work on the ITLA kit as well.  

Jeff

deemery

I've been doing scenery work after I got those two darn switch machines installed...
IMG_9866.jpg
Tomorrow I'll go back and trim the cloth 'track aprons' to the cardboard sub-fascia.  And I'll need to fill in some gaps with newspaper and/or cloth, prior to laying the plaster wrap.  But this is coming along.  The big accomplishment today was working the topography at the inside corner on the right. 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Jim Donovan

Just checking in and saying hi. Mostly yard work today and some investment time. Tomorrow I have to 'prepare' for a Wednesday colonoscopy, oh boy can't wait.

Jim 
Holland & Odessa Railroad

S&S RR

Good morning! If I type fast I will get this posted in the morning.  Bob I'm reliving my count down watching yours. Congratulations!  I'm building structures for my town of Isaacstown on the S&S RR, today.  I hope everyone is having a great day.  Cold here - we are getting our March weather in the last two weeks of April. Saw some snow flurries on Saturday.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad