Sunday, April 28, 2024

Started by Zephyrus52246, April 28, 2024, 07:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Raining here which will continue pretty much all day.  Yesterday was beautiful and I did a lot of outside work, maybe too much as I'm rather stiff and sore today.  

A trip to Costco and the grocery store on tap later.  I'm glad our Costco has enclosed parking.  

Jeff

jerryrbeach

Good morning Jeff, and everyone checking in later.  Coffee is done, though I may need to make another pot for the later arrivals. 
breakfast is bacon egg and cheese on an English muffin.  get your order in early, running low on eggs...

Overcast here with rain forecast for later today.  I did manage to get most of the lawn mowed yesterday before the rain arrived. 

I spent time doing some work on a boxcar last evening.   Fingers crossed I get more done tonight.
Jerry

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

Ditto to what Greg said!

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ReadingBob

Morning all,

A little workbench time this afternoon.  Probably watch the NASCAR race as well.  Tonight, I'll watch as the Rangers try to close out their series against the Capitals.  I can stay up later now.  Well, I can try anyway. 

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.