Saturday 20 April 2024

Started by Keep It Rusty, April 20, 2024, 04:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keep It Rusty

Another weekend is here and with it comes a new kit from us. Have a great weekend everyone.

ACL1504

Morning Craig and all drifting in, 

Craig, wonderful tower. I'm very much looking a this one. I have a couple of questions, I'll email you.

Breakfast is served. We have scrambled eggs, dippy eggs, link sausage, sliced ham, bacon and fruit bowls. All drinks are on the end.

The judge is coming over this morning and all in the area are welcome to stop by and enjoy some great friendship and BSing that goes with it.

Yesterday I sprayed all the Budd passenger trucks silver to match the Budd cars. Wasn't much but it was a little.

Have a safe and healthy day.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Seems like it never fails in my neck of the woods.  Forecast last evening calls for a sunny day, wake up to overcast sky, and then find the forecast has magically changed overnight and matches the view out the window.  Even more depressing, tomorrow's forecast has changed as well, and (obviously) not for the better. So much for my planned photo excursions this weekend...

I hope everyone has a great day, weather-wise, and otherwise. 
Jerry

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Cool tower, Craig.  I may just have a spot for that one.  Neat that you can split it into two parts.  Interesting concept.  

Tom, I'd never heard of dippy eggs and had to look it up.  I only like my eggs scrambled.  I will take some of all the meats, however.  

Not even going to get to 50 here today.  I'll hide out in the basement as my wife's sisters are coming over for a couple of days.  My wife makes a T Shirt quilt for all the nieces/nephews when they graduate high school, and her sisters come and help.  The last one is graduating this year.  

Jeff

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MartyO

Morning,

Just reading this post has made me hungry and satisfied at the same time.
Marty

deemery

I really like the idea of 2 roofs and 2 ways to build that kit.  The roofs provide a 'family look' for the 2 structures.  

Rain this morning, supposed to stop by noon.  I'll head back down in a bit to continue work on the switch machine installation. I really don't like trackwork, including tuning turnouts and switch machines.  There are times when I think about a room-sized diorama :-) 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Day started out too slow to make it down to Tom's.  Dang, these weekends are too short. (Sorry, I had to slip that one in.  This is the last weekend I get to make that claim.)

Workbench time this afternoon.  Perhaps after a trip to the grocery store depending upon whether my better half wants me to accompany her there.  Game night tonight at our friend's house.

Have a great one!  
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Keep It Rusty

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Enjoying putting out all these new kits :)

Working on a few more until the release of the first big kit, Ragpicker's Row, later this yet.